Office Painting Denver
Did you know that the look and feel of your office space can affect your employees? Not to mention your customers, clients or potential new hires. A fresh and welcoming office space can boost productivity and convey an image of organization and good practice that can be very valuable for office painting Denver.
Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting can help you transform and update your property to a professional and welcoming atmosphere for anyone visiting or working within your building. In addition to meeting our customers strict timelines and financial budgets, our office painting projects typically require constant communication, careful scheduling and strict safety practices. No one provides high-quality office painting Denver services better than Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting.
4 Benefits of Painting Your Office
- Protection: Paint gives the exterior of your building protection from Mother Nature’s harsh sun, snow, water, and insects.
- Enhance Your Image: An up-to-date and freshly painted office space gives the impression that your business is professional and welcoming.
- Boost morale: Changing up the look at feel of the office can get workers excited and increase productivity.
- Mood changer: Research shows that colors affect the way we feel. Yellow and light blue are great for relaxing atmospheres. Green for balance. Red for energy.
Office Painting Services
Our competitive pricing provides exceptional value. With 38 years of experience, you can be assured that we can handle any job with precision and efficiency. Call Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting today for a no-obligation, free estimate and color consultation.
Our Painting Process
We will assess and communicate what the needs of your home are during your onsite free painting consultation and estimate.
We will provide you with a comprehensive quote detailing the job scope, requirements and price.
We will prepare the surface by power washing the exterior of the building and completing any repairs. This could include the following:
- Cover loose nails/screws
- Repair or replace damaged siding
- Priming any bare surfaces
We will prepare the area for the work by putting down drop cloths and masking off areas that are not getting painted and coordinating the schedule for proper and efficient execution.
We will complete the painting outlined on your signed contract.
We will unmask the area, clean up and dispose of any trash.
We will walk the project with you to ensure 100% satisfaction with the work completed and collect the final payment.