Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting is a growing commercial and residential painting company. We are seeking a Project Manager to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to an award-winning, customer driven organization in the specialty trades industry.
- Handle homeowners and requests directly as needed
- Diffuse difficult buyers and situations
- Inspect and diagnose product and installations issues
- Work with all departments within the company to minimize issues arising in service
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
- All other job duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of construction experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Reliable and self-starter
- Ability to act confidently in difficult situations
- Perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Possess ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of construction experience do you have?
- How many years of Project Management experience do you have?