Anthem - Ranch Home Painting Project Example
Timeline: 3 Days
Size: 2,494 Sq. Ft.
- Power wash all surfaces prior to painting.
- Scrape, wire brush and sand any loose, peeling paint and apply quality primer to all bare areas.
- Prepare, prime as needed, and paint the exterior of home including siding, trim, soffit, fascia, gutters and downspouts.
- Prepare, prime as needed, and paint exterior side of previously painted garage doors, front entry door, and service doors.
- Prepare, prime as needed, and paint the front porch railing and porch ceiling.
- Prepare, prime as needed, and paint the exterior of home including the siding, garage door and front door.
- Upgrade to Sherwin-Williams Duration
Why choose Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting for your next ranch home painting project?
We pride ourselves on taking the “pain” out of painting and delivering a high-quality house interior and exterior painting service for our customers here in Denver and the surrounding areas. We offer dedicated project management, worry-free scheduling, color consultation and onsite repairs, with the highest degree of professionalism, responsiveness, respect and integrity.
Cancel at any time before the start of the job. No questions asked and no deposits or hidden charges.
We stand behind our workmanship & quality standards and won’t accept payment until you’re fully satisfied!
We believe in working with integrity and offer a warranty for all exterior residential painting projects.