Multi-Family Roof Coatings
At Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting we want all of the needs of customers to be met. We work with property managers to provide the service they expect for their community. Having a roof that will lower the energy costs for a multi-family project is not only beneficial to the management company but also to its residents. We provide exceptional customer service by providing constant communication, careful scheduling and strict safety practices. Roof coatings are the perfect type of roofing for multi-family projects. They are non-toxic and do not interrupt the daily lives of building residents. They reduce energy costs for property managers and tenants. Roof coatings save property managers money with faster installation times, no downtime from business hours, and eliminate the worry of roof damage and leaking from standing water.
Our process includes:
- Assessment and communication of the needs of the property during the free estimate.
- Providing a comprehensive proposal detailing the job scope and requirements.
- A written safety plan including procedures, material and product data sheets.
- Preparation of all surfaces including washing, scraping, sanding, and repairing damage and caulking.
- Coating using high quality materials.
- Constant job supervision and communication within all parties involved.
- Final Walk Through Inspection.
- An unsurpassed written warranty.
Our service areas include: Arvada, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Northglenn, Superior, Thornton, and Westminster.
Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE or CONSULTATION at (303) 574-1740.