Residential Painting Contractors Louisville, CO
- Exterior– Beautify and protect your biggest and most valued investment from damage with a stunning paint job that lasts.
- Interior– Customize your indoor space with brilliant colors that make you feel at home.
Commercial Painting Contractors Louisville, CO
- Exterior– Attract more business with a beautiful and professional exterior. No matter the texture or building design, a fresh coat of paint is guaranteed to help you stand out.
- Interior– Define your space, whether it be bold and vibrant or calm and collective, a few coats of perfectly applied paint is the answer.
Louisville Painting Services
If you’re looking for top-quality Louisville painters for your commercial or residential painting needs, look no further than Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting. Our owner and his family are proud Rock Creek Superior residents and have lived in the community for the past 10 years. We are Louisville painters who understand the painting process thoroughly and have decades of experience delivering stress free interior and exterior painting services for our customers here in the Denver Metro Area. In fact, our office is right down Indiana on Ward Rd. and we have been servicing Louisville, CO painting needs for over 39 years. We are also proud members of the Arvada Chamber of Commerce.
Our goal is to take the “pain” out of painting with dedicated project management, worry-free scheduling, color consultation and onsite repairs. We only offer the industry’s best products, honest and fair pricing, and no hidden fees or surprise change-orders.
Our Painting Process
We will assess and communicate what the needs of your home are during your onsite free painting consultation and estimate.
We will provide you with a comprehensive quote detailing the job scope, requirements and price.
Upon request, we will assist you during your color selection journey.
We will prepare the area for the work by putting down drop cloths and masking off areas that are not getting painted.
We will complete any the outlined surface prep and repairs.
This could include the following:
- Putting small holes
- Repair or replace damaged drywall
- Taping and sanding
- Priming any bare surfaces
We will complete the painting outlined on your signed contract.
We will unmask the area, clean up and dispose of any trash.
We will walk the project with you to ensure 100% satisfaction with the work completed and collect final payment.