It’s tough to directly answer the question of “what does it cost to paint a house exterior in Denver?” Every house is a different size and provides a different challenge when it comes to exterior residential painting. That being said, one this is for certain… “You get what you pay for!”
Perhaps, the better answer to “what does it cost to paint a house exterior in Denver?” is that you need to decide for yourself what value you place on your project. We deal with all types of people and projects and the fact is that not everyone needs or wants the more expensive bid. We have found it is best to take a consultative approach with our customers so we can make the best recommendations for their specific project and give the fairest pricing for what all it entails.
If you want the short answer to “What does it cost to paint the exterior in Denver?” or a typical house in Colorado, we can tell you that the range is typically between $3,000 – $5,000.
What Factors go into the Price of Exterior House Painting?
There are three main factors that affect the price of a job for every single painting contractor:
- Labor = (about 45% of the cost) the painters
- Material = (usually around 15% of the cost) paint, caulk, brushes, protection, and additional necessary sundries to ensure the job runs smoothly
- Overhead = (around 40% of the cost) marketing, training, insurance, future warranty claims and salaries of your sales representative, your project manager, and our other partners working behind the scenes to make sure the company continues to run as a highly efficient team
These percentages may fluctuate depending on the job, and most certainly by the company. Most companies would not feel comfortable enough to divulge where your money is going, but we felt it is only fair to be a little more transparent than the other guys and to explain to our customers at least how our company does things. Those are the expenses that Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting is charging for your common exterior residential house painting project. We try to be as fair as we can to everyone we work with and paint for.
Most Important Characteristics of an Exterior Home Painter
- Ability to anticipate and handle potential challenges appropriately
- Scheduling, timing, punctuality
- Reliability and Responsibility
- Emphasis on prep work
- Help with choosing the right colors
- A company that will give me the whole price up front and not come back and charge me for more things that should be done
- Degree and variety of skill
People always seem to choose about three of these responses, as if they feel that they can only expect so much out of a painting company. Or maybe, they think they have to sacrifice some of these factors for the sake of price. This is understandable when so many sales reps are either saying the exact same thing, giving conflicting information or are charging prices ranging thousands of dollars apart. The process of collecting bids feels not too dissimilar to car shopping with the stereotypical used car salesmen trying to sell you lies. How do you know what to believe?
Why ColoradoPainting.com for the Exterior of your Home?
It is very possible to get a fantastic paint job out of a few guys in one company who have painted for a long time. However, Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting offers a high degree of professionalism and organization that you wouldn’t get otherwise. Our customers receive:
- Communication and Responsiveness – Our customers always have at least three points of contacts that are all great communicators.
- Scheduling and Timeliness – We know our customers have busy lives and we can accommodate that.
- Higher Quality Paints and Prep Materials – We believe quality prep work and materials are equally as important as the paint product because even the most expensive paints do not outlast a home that was prepped incorrectly.
- Oversight – A Project Manager inspects your project daily and is always available to answer any questions or concerns.
- A Clean Environment – Our painters are held accountable to treat your home with the utmost respect
- Highly Skilled, Highly Supported and Highly Paid Painters – Many crews have been painting for us for 5-10 years. We are focused on their professional development and invest heavily in their training.
- Liability & Insurance – The comfort of knowing that if anything is damaged (because accidents do happen), it will be fixed, or replaced in a timely manner.
- Warranty – Our warranty serves more like a guarantee that the job will be done right the first time. We always stand behind our workmanship and will never leave a project unfinished.
- 35 Years of Experience – We provide true professional consultative advice… On much more than simply painting.
What is the CCRP3 Guarantee?
One of the biggest benefits of your Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting Project is the fact that you’re automatically enrolled in our exclusive CCRP3 Guarantee Program. It’s just one more way we give you complete confidence that you’re getting a top-of-the-line painting project for your home or business.
So…what does The CCRP3 Guarantee mean for you?
It’s our PEOPLE –
- CCRP knows that attention to detail, communication, and hard work is what you want. That’s why we invest heavily in professional development and continuing education within the industry. Our team of driven Partners makes the difference!
It’s our PROCESS –
- Our #1 goal is to take the “pain” out of painting for you. We offer dedicated project management, worry-free scheduling, color consultations, onsite repairs, the industry’s best products, and no hidden change-orders.
It’s our PROMISE –
- An exclusive guarantee unlike anything in the industry. We won’t accept payment until you’re fully satisfied!
Every Job. Every Time. The CCRP3 GUARANTEE!