Building Painting Project Example
General Project Overview:
Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting provided the labor, materials, and equipment to complete this industrial building painting project example per the Owner’s unique specifications as communicated on a job walk completed March 2020. This included preparing, priming as needed, and painting approximately 7,000 square feet of interior warehouse walls, 5,500 square feet of interior office walls, and preparation on the warehouse floor with epoxy painting.
On the exterior of this industrial buidling, the scope included preparing, priming as needed, and painting the metal fascia, soffits, roof caps, gutter and downspouts, entry and overhead doors, bollards, and concrete detail on the front of the building.
What sets us apart from other painters:
- Great communication
- Professional and precise bids
- Efficient bookkeeping
- Being fair, honest and transparent
- Being EPA lead certified and fully insured.
- Continued education and safety training for all team members
- Employing a large, knowledgeable and professional staff
- Over 30 years of experience